A NOTE ON PRODUCTION DURING COVID-19
California is currently open for production and we are (safely) shooting! We are also open and available for travel under some conditions.
Production is different these days, however we have adapted to suit the times:
- We have remote viewing capabilities to allow creatives and clients to participate in the shoots remotely and we customize this setup for each job.
- Castings, wardrobe fittings and other pre-pro can be handled remotely.
- One option is casting real families & friends to allow for more options within lifestyle scenarios. We actually have a great pool of pro talent in LA for this.
- There are options for utilizing wardrobe stylists, set designers and HMU... or having talent self-style.
- Safety is our first priority. We have set protocols which are constantly being updated as we keep our eye on CDC guidelines, industry best practices, and state and local regulations.
- Additionally Natalie has a few CREATE IN PLACE offerings in her immediate network which can be viewed here.
Please reach out if you have questions or would like to brainstorm what's possible for your project -- we are all in this together as we forge a new path.
Natalie & Team